Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fresh & Pretty!

I love the combination of colours in my card today!  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade (two rockin' In Colours) and Whisper White.


To make the little flowers I used the super cute Itty Bitty Shapes Punch (thanks for the loan Leena!), and added Basic Pearls to the centres of the flowers.  From the Occasions Mini, I used the Adorning Accents Edgelits Die for the Whisper White layer.

And for the rest of the card:
Stamp Set - A Word for You
Stamp Pad - Island Indigo

Embossing Folder - Perfect Polka Dots
Other Tools & Goodies:  Little Leaves Sizzlets Die, Modern Label Punch, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

1 comment:

  1. What a fresh and pretty card, Sandy! Great use of those punches...glad I could help out the creative genius!

    ReplyDelete