Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sweet Shop

Is it deja vu?  I've used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and Blossom punch again, but for this card I also used the Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) called Sweet Sweet from the Occasions Mini catalogue.  The white dots on the DSP are raised which adds a nice texture on the card.  To add more texture I used my Simply Scored Diagonal Plate.

For the flowers I used Whisper White paper and used Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango.  I stamped 3 centres in Daffodil Delight and used my 3/4" circle punch.  To create the greenery, I used Certainly Celery paper in the Little Leaves Sizzlit Die.  To cover the transition from the top and bottom paper I used Wisteria Wonder paper in my Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.  The sentiment is from Petite Pairs, punched out with my Large Oval and layered on a Wisteria Wonder layer using the same punch and offset.  Everything was adhered to the card using the Tombo (Multipurpose Liquid Glue), other than the sentiment and Daffodil Delight flower, which I used dimensionals.

I'm lovin' the subtle colours in this card! Truth....I love this card...great for an upcoming workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment