Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Glimmer on a Sunny Day!

I almost said summer...but it's winter.  I'm told, in general, Canadians talk about the weather....a lot!  I can't deny it, and no doubt, this has been an odd winter.  Nuff said!

The 2 mini cards I have for you today are from Valentine's Day...but I'm sure you'll agree these can be for any occasion!  The reason for the post now is to announce the winner from my Valentine card classes, Mary W, who won a special card workshop...fun, gifts.....did I say fun!

Here's what I used to make the cards:
Whisper White paper
Glimmer paper (red and silver)
P.S. I Love You stamp set **new
Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Hearts Collection Framelits Dies **new
Adorning Accents Embossing Folder **new
Basic Rhinestones
Dimensionals
Big Shot
Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Punches: Scallop Oval, Large Oval, 1" Circle, Designer Label



Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment