Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Another Sneak Peek - Besty's Blossoms

New, new, new and new!  I'm so excited about these new In Colours, new stamp sets, new ink pads and new framelits and I'm sure you're going to love them! 
There are so many great new products...gosh, where to start?  Here goes - the new ink pads are totally fabulous.  Stampin' Up! has made a significant change to their ink pads to make your stamping experience even better!  All it takes is a light tap and you've got colour! For this card I used Gumball Green (also the card base colour), Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse.  Don't they just pop on the Whisper White?  The new Bitty Banners Framelits are awesome and naturally the new Itty Bitty Banners stamp set were made for them!  Wait 'til you see the new catty!  Jeepers...how many times did I say new?


By the way....this is one of the cards attendees of my Open House will be making!


No comments:

Post a Comment