Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wonderful Mother

Wow! What a productive day! Breakfast in St Jacobs with my mom, groceries, at the mall with my daughter, gardening, assembling a metal rack together (don't laugh...it was tricky!), making vegetarian chili (yes, I apparently can cook) and numerous random household tasks. I thought I'd relax by making a special card for my mom. I know it's not Mother's Day yet, but I've got this be prepared/organized thing going on, and I'm liking it!




I'm loving Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray and Whisper White together...a really soft, pretty look. The sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen set and the butterflies were made using Beautiful Wings embosslits dies. I raised the sentiment with dimensionals and the butterflies with glue dots.

This card took only about 10 minutes to make and could have taken less if I had my supplies out at first. Watch for more 10 minute cards in the coming weeks!

1 comment: