Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who attended my Open House today!  It was so much fun! Your cards look great! Let's add a pic of the card we made (the other is in the Sneak Peak post below).

Oops!  That's some of the goodies from today!  Wasn't the fruit dip yummy!  Dare I say the best I've ever tasted?! For sure a dip I'll make again!

Enough teasing....here's a pic of the card:


Two things followers of my blog will notice; my card is not on Whisper White and I used DSP.  As much as I love Whisper White...the base of this card is Very Vanilla.  And why, you may ask?  The Be of Good Cheer DSP match is Very Vanilla.  I love polka dots!!!  Raspberry Ripple was used for the layer and ink colour for the Perfectly Penned Sentiment and Mixed Bunch.  A neat little trick to cover the line between the two layers is to use a 'paper ribbon', and in this case I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.  Pretty cool, eh?

Congrats to the winners of the door prizes - Lisa and Molly!  Enjoy your new goodies!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a successful Open House Sandy and love the card you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Sandy! Sure wish I could have stopped in for some of that yummy fruit dip!!

    ReplyDelete