Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What to do......

....with scraps! Oh how they accumulate, but I keep them because it seems a shame to discard scraps. Some may consider me 'cheap'...I say frugal. I came home from a recent workshop with quite a bit of paper pieces so I saved the scraps knowing I'd soon find a use. This is my first Waste Not Wednesday card...and watch for more coming soon!


The base of this card is made from textured Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Love the name, love the colour! All the rest of the paper is from my scrap collection!

Paper from scraps: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and Whisper White
Stamp Set: Delightful Dozen, Mixed Bunch
Punches: Blossom, 1 1/4", 3/4"
Embossing folders: Square Lattice, Perfect Polka Dots and Petals-a-Plenty

What will you do with your scraps?

No comments:

Post a Comment