Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Take a plain piece of paper and....

....emboss it!  I added texture to the Whisper White card base by using a Square Lattice embossing folders and running both through my Big Shot.  From plain to awesome! 


You'll notice I haven't added a sentiment and I have a good reason.  I like to have cards on hand, ready for any occasion.  This could be a birthday, Mother's Day, Get Well, Thinking of You....well, you get the idea....I'm ready!  For fabulous sentiments check out Petite Pairs (122497), Sincere Salutations (115068), and Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) just to name a few. 

Although the quilling wasn't done in Stampin' Up! papers, it could easily be done.  Simply cut 1/8" strips of paper.  For a really beautiful bright colour use Melon Mambo and staying in the Brights Collection go with Old Olive for the greenery.

That's my card for the day....enjoy and thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment