Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

My First Entry

Welcome to my blog and my first blog entry!  This is a giant step for me because....well...truthfully, although I use a computer every day at my office job, I'm not really creating anything so to speak. My future posts will have lots of creative content and I hope you'll join my on my journey!

So....on with the blog!  I love making cards and I love paper quilling!  As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I'll  be posting lots of my cards that incorporate Stampin' Up! products and techniques, and of course I'll throw in some quilling once in a while!

Of course I'll let you know when promos are in effect.....like NOW! It's Time to Sale-A-Brate!  Until March 31, 2012, earn free product for every $60 you spend.  You can choose from dozens of stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, embellishments, Decor Elements and more!  Also, the Starter Kit is on sale for only $150 (no shipping or tax).  And....the new Occasions Mini catalogue is active until April 30, 2012.  Trust me, you don't want to miss out on any of these promos!   You can view all this at my website sandyuebele.stampinup.net

For now, I'll leave you with some quilling I did using Stampin' Up! Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack paper.  I cut the paper in 1/8" strips then into 3" lengths, and then it was just quill and glue. 










No comments: